We are seeking qualified professionals to deliver a variety of Health and Social Care courses on behalf of Optimum Training, both accredited and non-accredited, on a self-employed basis.
If you are interested in working with us, please send a CV detailing your qualifications, experience and contact information to email@example.com
To undertake teaching of various subjects, including: First Aid at Work, Food Hygiene, Manual Handling and numerous other Health and Social Care subjects, in accordance with awarding bodies.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To deliver, assess and monitor relevant high quality training activities within agreed programmes, which prepare learners to achieve their proposed tuition outcomes
- To deliver programmes which enable participants to gain relevant qualifications
- To maintain the necessary training administration of courses delivered. For example, course information, registers and underpinning teaching documentation (Individual Learning Plans, records of assessments and learners progress, records of learners work, accreditation documentation) in line with service quality standards
- To keep up-to-date with subject specific information, accreditation expectations, changes and awarding body syllabus requirements for the subjects delivered
- To attend standardisation meetings at agreed times and share good practice